Membership of the FRMS Forum is open to any individual or organisation with a bona fide interest in progressing industry knowledge and management of occupational alertness.
Although the focus of the membership is primarily within the commercial aviation domain, we are seeking members from Rail, Road, Health and other industries who can learn from our work for their industry and contribute towards a better understanding of the management of fatigue for all.
Click here to join
- Free access to a growing body of knowledge
- Ability to contribute to Best Practise for the industry
- Education. Understand the maturity of the knowledge base within the industry and be able to select the right tools and experiences for your situation;
- Networking opportunities within the airline industry and the Regulator community to both bring and offer new insights on the challenges and guidance on managing fatigue
- Access to a web portal to freely download and use elements of a body of knowledge comprising presentations, templates, case studies, notes, regulations and guidance documents as they become available.