FURTHERING EDUCATION IN
THE MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN FATIGUE
IN SAFETY-CRITICAL OCCUPATIONS
Find out more about the Forum here
Any organisation wishing to introduce an FRMS is welcome to join
as are the Regulatory and Scientific Community and Employee groups.
BENEFITS TO YOU
• Free access to a growing body of knowledge
• Ability to contribute to Best Practise for the industry
• Education - Understand the knowledge base, access tools and experiences
• Networking opportunities offering new insights on managing fatigue
• Access to a web portal to download a body of knowledge
Membership of the FRMS Forum is open to any individual or organisation with a bona fide interest in progressing industry knowledge and management of occupational alertness.